Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Design national P&R negotiation strategies with Market Access Head, Strategic Access Manager and Health Economics Manager, for achieving the best P&R conditions in a timely manner according to the market situation, and Global/RE, CPO strategies.
- Assess and lead pricing strategy and commercial models by brand considering lifecycle management, stakeholders’ needs and access strategy. Collaborating with other key functions to maximize value creation.
- Lead Market Access Projects to create competitive pricing solutions for Regions and Hospitals while collaborate to implement a comprehensive set of added value services.
- Responsible for the development Public Offering Strategy to ensure company results’ maximization while developing Innovative Purchasing solutions.
- Being accountable for the pricing analysis and commercial offering performance to anticipate and enable early reaction to market changes.
- Creating networking and long-term relationship with hospital technicians to capture and anticipate future trends insights to drive new Pricing Policies team direction.
- Serve as subject matter expert for internal stakeholders and external HCPs regarding education on Reimbursement, Pricing and Purchasing Models.
- Maintain and share relevant information regarding account contacts, prior authorization requirements, trends, competitive intelligence, etc. with the Market Access Department.
- Execute business in accordance with the highest ethical, legal, and compliance standards, including timely and successful completion of all required training.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelors or advanced degree in one or more of the following areas: health economics, pharmacy, medicine or business administration, from an accredited university required.
- Significant market access experience in a similar position within a Pharma company or alternatively on a Healthcare Consulting firm.
- Preferred: Specialization in Health Economics or Master in Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Spanish (mother tongue preferred) and Fluency in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals
- Ability to engage meaningfully with clients and project teams
- Demonstrable analytical, interpretative, and problem-solving skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including presentations, meeting and workshop facilitation, business and report writing
- Strong capability in juggling priorities to meet deadlines while retaining consistently high-quality outcomes
- Must show evidence of strategic thinking and must have led on strategic insights
- A willingness and ability to travel.
You’ll receive: Company Pension Plan; Life and Accidental Insurance; Meals Allowance or Canteen in the office; Flexible working hours
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.