Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Analyze the pricing strategy and commercial models by brand considering lifecycle management, stakeholders’ needs and access strategy. Collaborating with other key functions to maximize value creation.
- Track and measure the effectiveness and productivity of our commercial investments
- Implement a governance process to align pricing, public offering and commercial investments with business priorities
- Maintain and share relevant information regarding account contacts, prior authorization requirements, trends, competitive intelligence, etc. with the Market Access Department.
- Execute business in accordance with the highest ethical, legal, and compliance standards, including timely and successful completion of all required training
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelors or advanced degree in one of the following areas: economics or business administration, from an accredited university required.
- At least 2 years’ market access experience in similar position within a Pharma company or alternatively as a Hospital Controller.
- Preferred: Specialization in Health Economics or Master in Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Spanish (mother tongue preferred) and Fluency in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
- Ability to engage meaningfully with clients and project teams.
- Demonstrable analytical, interpretative, and problem-solving skills.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including presentations, meeting and workshop facilitation, business and report writing.
- Strong capability in juggling priorities to meet deadlines while retaining consistently high quality outcomes.
- Must show evidence of strategic thinking and must have led on strategic insights.
- A willingness and ability to travel.
You’ll receive: Company Pension Plan; Life and Accidental Insurance; Meals Allowance or Canteen
in the office; Flexible working hours
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.